COVID Safe Event
The Green Heart Fair will operate in compliance with an approved COVID Safe Event Plan. To ensure public safety, several COVID Safe measures will be in place, including a mandatory free pre-registration process.
It is essential that each attendee complete their own registration with their details for COVID contact tracing purposed. Contact information will be kept for a period of 56 days.
To facilitate a COVID safe event, the organisers of Green Heart Fair will have the following safe event practices in place:
- COVID Safe trained staff and volunteers
- Contained ticketed site, with numbers limited to the event site size, to allow one person per 2m2 for social distancing
- Cash free site, electronic payment methods preferred
- Ability to contact trace all attendees should an outbreak occur
- Regular professional cleaning of high touch points areas throughout the site
- Provision of hand sanitising stations throughout the site
- Indicators for 1.5m for social distancing
- First aid & isolation room onsite.
Protecting you from COVID-19:
- Practise physical distancing
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water
- Keep surfaces clean
- Cough or sneeze into your arm
- Stay home if you are unwell and get tested
- Download the COVIDSAFE App.